Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hi!I am Kayla. I am writing this blog because I am supposed to show the world my vision; well that is what my fashion marketing teacher says… and I have no problem with doing that! I am very passionate, you know, about music and rowing and politics and complaining about other people’s driving, but fashion? Not so much. So I finally decided I will write about styles in fashion whether it is the designers who design them or just the styles I see going around school, magazines, or the red carpet (I think that’s where knew designs are shown). I hope to get a few people interested in what I have to say and possibly educate some people and myself. I am trying not to make this whole blog so opinionated where it does not mean anything. For anyone planning on reading this, I am planning on writing on the famous and current designer, John Galliano, and also writing on the new 'hipster' styles to be the most up-to-date with the latest trends. Well, that is about all I have to say. Thanks for reading! 
-Kayla Henneman

No comments:

Post a Comment